The Botanacor Chain of Custody form will help keep your samples organized and ensure that everything is processed in the most accurate manner possible. Please complete this form and include in your shipment.
- Go to http://botanacor.com/sample-submission/ and review our step-by-step guide;
- Download our Chain of Custody form and provide the following info:
- Company name/info;
- Billing Contact
Enter the name, phone number, and email address for the person in charge of accounts payables. We will send invoices to this contact.
- Lab Reporting Contact
Enter the name, phone number, and email address for the person in charge of sample submission. ;
- Sample name
Enter the name of the sample as you would like it to read on your certificate of analysis. Please note, we cannot change the sample name after the analysis has completed. If a different sample name is required, a new sample will need to be submitted.
- Batch ID
If you have an internal batch record that you use for tracking, enter that number/lot here. This field is optional. If you leave this field blank, we will list “N/A”. Please note, we cannot change the Batch ID after the analysis has completed. If a different Batch ID is required, a new sample will need to be submitted.
- Turn Around Time
Each test type has various turn around times available.
- Potency, Residual Solvents, Water Activity, pH, Density – Standard, Next Day, and Same Day
- Terpene Profile Analysis – 5 busines days
- Microbial Contamination – 5 consecutive days
Please note, turn times are based on a 10:30am MST delivery. If samples arrive after our daily cut off, another day is added to the requested turn around time.
Calculate your expected turn around time using our calculator.
Report Type (for potency)
We report Cannabinoid Potency three ways depending on the product type:
- % – Our default report will calculate results in a percentage.
- mg/ml – The density of the product must be provided. If the density is unknown, a density test will be required.
- mg/unit – The fill weight must be provided to calculate results in milligram per unit.
- Additional Information
If you require potency reporting in mg/mL, enter the density value here.
If you require potency reporting in mg/unit, enter the fill weight here. The fill weight is the weight of the contents of your container.
- Target Concentration
Enter the approximate range of total cannabinoids.
- 0 – 5%
- 5 – 25%
- 25 – 50%
- 50 – 100%
- Payment options:
We accept check or credit cards. If you select credit card as your payment option, we will call the Billing Contact. Other than for Clients with a pre-approved credit from Botanacor, payment for all Services is due at the time of Order and must be received prior to the release of testing results.
For our complete payment terms: http://support.botanacor.com/knowledge-base/terms-and-conditions/