It is necessary that your sample size meets our minimum sample size requirements, which varies based on the type of test requested and the sample matrix being submitted.
- Plant material (flower, biomass, etc.): 2 grams
- Concentrates: 1 gram
- Infused Products:
- Edibles: 4 units/pieces
- Tinctures: 1 mL
- Waters/Drinks: 60 mL or 1 resealable unit or 3 single use units (i.e. can)
Terpene Profile Analysis:
- 2 grams / 2 mL
- Please note: we can’t test capsules or edibles. Submit the oil concentrate.
Residual Solvent Analysis:
- 1 gram / 1 mL
- 1 unit or no less than 3 grams for all sample types. Microbial test samples must be in a separate sample container from samples submitted for all other testing.
- 1 unit or no less than 2 grams
- 1 unit or no less than 20 mL
- 20 mL or 20 grams
Note: Sample sizes are per test. For example, if you require Cannabinoid Potency and Residual Solvent Analysis, you will need to submit 1-2 grams for potency and 1 gram for Residual Solvents.