Yes. On June 24, 2021, we received certification by the Colorado Department of Health and Environment (CDPHE) to test unfinished and finished industrial hemp product for Colorado Manufacturers.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP); and
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 through A2LA.
- Colorado-certified laboratory (CDPHE)
- DEA Registration (in process).
As the hemp industry matures, the FDA will have more and more oversight over hemp product manufacturers and hemp laboratories. Botanacor’s laboratory system is future-built and will be ready.