If you receive laboratory results that are outside of your expectations or you feel there is an error, you can request that we open an investigation into the data.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the CoA that requires investigation.
- Our Customer Support department will initiate a data review of the CoA with the appropriate department.
- If the data review uncovers an error, we will reissue the CoA and upload the document to your client portal.
- If the data review confirms the original findings, you can request that we perform confirmation testing.
- The sample will be retrieved from our sample retention vault. Please note, we only retain samples for 14 days after the analysis has been completed.
- The confirmation testing will be performed in triplicate and you will be invoiced for the analysis.
- If the confirmation testing does not confirm the original findings, we will reissue the CoA and credit your account.