How to submit samples to Botanacor Laboratories
Note: Botanacor Laboratories is an Industrial Hemp testing facility. Only agricultural samples derived from Cannabis sativa L. that qualify as Industrial Hemp shall be sent for testing purposes.
Submitting samples to Botanacor is an easy 3-step process.
- Prepare your samples
- Order online
- Mail your samples
Prepare your Samples
What are the sample size requirements?
It is necessary that your sample size meets our minimum sample size requirements, which varies based on the type of test requested and the sample matrix being submitted.
- Hemp/biomass should be properly cured and ground to ensure a homogenous representation of your sample.
- Please note, due to the high volume of samples that we test on a daily basis, we do not provide any additional sample preparation for any product type.
Samples need to be properly labeled with the following information:
- COMPANY NAME
- SAMPLE NAME
- BATCH ID (optional)
- TEST TYPE
- TURN AROUND TIME
Place your order online
The Botanacor Online Sample Submission (BOSS) system is a convenient way to submit your samples online.
If this is your first time submitting with us, you will need to create an account.
If your business already has an account, you can log in here: https://orders.botanacor.com.
Mail your Samples
It is best to send any supporting documentation that you may have with your samples. In the event that your package is selected for inspection, having any state or international cultivation/manufacturing licenses, or certificates of analysis, will expedite the release of your package. If registration is required under the hemp’s origin state, Botanacor may request evidence of any registration or certification.
Packaging your Samples
Ensuring sample integrity while in transit will be important to avoid any shipping or testing delays. We recommend packaging your samples in a dual container system.
- Please submit your samples in reinforced, resealable, labeled containers that are suitable for your product matrix.
- For glass containers, reinforce screw caps with adhesive tape.
- Affix a proper label to clearly identify the contents.
- To prevent breaking or leaking in transit, please reinforce your primary containers properly such as bubble wrap.
NOTE: In the event that the integrity of your sample is compromised while in transit, we will request a replacement sample.
When your samples are prepped and ready for submission, be sure to package everything in a sturdy shipping box, as opposed to an envelope.
Please submit your submission receipt as well as labeled samples in your package.
Please send samples to:
Attn: Sample Receiving
1301 S. Jason S. Unit J
Denver, CO, 80223 USA
Accepted Payment Methods
- Credit cards – Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or Discover.
How do I pay for my order?
- Include a check with your sample submission.
- Pay by phone. Our accounting department will email an invoice to the billing contact on file within 3 business days. Once you receive your invoice, call: 888-800-8223 extension 1 for accounting and they will process your payment.
Line of credit:
If you would like to apply for a line of credit, please download our credit application and send to our accounting department.